Native American Pieces
Pricing for each piece is located on the portfolio page. Price listed is for original work, giclee and framed prints.
Originals are hand delivered within the Atlanta area. Outside of Atlanta, the piece will be insured and shipped for an additional cost. Each original comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Giclee’s are hand embellished by the artist, and each is a limited edition, both making the piece much more valuable. The pricing reflects the original size of the painting. Additional sizes are available and price can be altered accordingly.
Prints are professionally mated and framed.
Kate will capture the personality of your family member or pet and bring it’s spirit to life on the canvas. Only the finest archival quality materials are used and every portrait is guaranteed to be artistically unique. With your commissioned portrait you can expect:
- A custom portrait based on photographs of your family member or pet.
- An initial consultation by phone, email or in person.
- Emailed photos of the painting in progress, if requested.
- Emailed photos of the completed work before its delivered or shipped to make sure you are completely happy. If work is being delivered, this can be done in person.
- For an additional charge, Kate will set up a photo shoot in your home and take photos herself. However, if you already have a photo that you love and feel captures the essence and personality of the subject, this method is preferred.
Full Figure Oil = $6,500
3/4 Figure w/Hand(s) Oil = $4,500
Head and Shoulders Oil = $3,500
Head and Shoulders Oil = $1,500
Full Figure Oil = $2,000
Gift Certificates are Available!
Numerous sizes available. Priced according to image size, composition, and medium. Additional people and pets can be added for an additional charge.
A nonrefundable deposit of 1/2 is due for all portraits at the time of order. Payment is due upon approval of completed portrait.
Additional fees include: framing (if applicable), shipping and handling, and travel expenses if outside of the Atlanta area.
References available upon request.
The standard lead time on portraits is 2-12 weeks. Shorter deadlines are possible. Depending on the time of year and current commission load, shorter lead times may require an additional charge. Please note that holidays such as Christmas and Mother’s/Father’s Day are the busiest times of the year. If you would like to purchase a portrait for one of the holidays, it’s best to plan ahead.
Portraits make great gifts and gift certificates are also available. Don’t hesitate to contact Kate for details or with questions!